Ahead of tomorrow’s clash with Vale of Leithen, the club wishes to try make the process of ordering and tuning into the live match stream as easy as possible for supporters.
With that in mind, fans can find below an easy 10-step guide to ordering their stream, as well as FAQs and advice.
Before you order a BRFC Live Stream
By ordering any Berwick Rangers Live Stream from our online store, you agree that the stream is for personal or residential use only and that you have read through our FAQs.
To avoid disappointment, please ensure you have a stable internet connection prior to ordering.
Can I chat with fellow fans during the match?
Yes. MyCujoo has an unintrusive chatbox alongside the live stream. For supporters who prefer an uninterrupted full-screen experience, simply click the square button in the bottom right of the stream.
Can I go full screen?
Yes, click the square button in the bottom right of the stream?
I want to watch on my TV screen. Is that possible?
Yes. The easiest way to do this is by connecting your device to your TV (for example, via HDMI cable, Apple’s AirPlay or Google’s Chromecast. Some TVs may also have built in web browsers capable of playing the live stream.
The club advises fans hoping to watch on TV to have their own test run at things before ordering, using one of the many free games available at any time via MyCujoo.
I’ve ordered but haven’t received my email yet. What should I do?
When ordering, you should receive two emails. One will be from the club’s online store confirming your order, while a second will include the link to the live stream. Please note that the second email generally takes up to 10 minutes to deliver, though is generally closer to 5.
If after 5-10 mins you only have the email titled ‘Order Confirmation’ but not one titled ‘Your Live Match Stream’, please first check your spam folder. We have confirmed reports of emails dropping into the spam folders on @hotmail email addresses, so bear this in mind.
If you still do not see the email after 10 mins, it is likely that you haven’t ticked the ‘Keep me up to date on news and exclusive offers’ box in step five of the instructions below. Please repeat the ordering process and ensure you tick the box.
If you still have no joy, please contact the club via social media or email@example.com and we’ll do our best to assist you.
How much are live match streams?
Following our free opener, live streams will be priced at £6.75 per game.
Can I watch on my phone?
I need support. Can you help?
We’ll certainly try wherever we can. To increase the likelihood of a quick response (where possible), please contact us via social media. Please bare with us – this is new to the club as much as it is to you and the media team will likely be very busy on matchday, so we can’t guarantee we’ll always be able to find a solution or reply immediately.
I’d like to send some feedback to the club. Where do I send it?
We welcome any feedback. Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do I go to order a stream?
Visit our online store and head to the Live Streams page.
It says buy with PayPal, but I can’t. What should I do?
For our opening game, click ‘Add to Cart’ not ‘Buy with PayPal’ and check out as normal – this is a free game so no payment is taken. The club is exploring options to accept card payments by the next match.
I’m in Club 1881. Do I still need to pay for streams going forward?
Of course not. You’re in Club 1881, you get them free and your email should be delivered on matchday mornings. If you haven’t received yours, please contact us via social media. If you’re not in Club 1881, stop being silly and join.
How to stream Berwick Rangers vs Vale of Leithen this Saturday
To ensure fans are well-versed in the process they’ll need to go through to tune in to the live match stream each week, the club is asking fans to follow the same steps they’ll have go through each home game, giving them a chance to familiarise themselves with the process.
- Visit our online store and click the ‘Live Streams’ option in the top menu bar.
- You’ll find ‘Live Stream Access: BRFC v Vale of Leithen – 10th October 2020. Click on it.
- Once the product page has loaded, click Add to Cart. Please do not click Buy with PayPal. No payment is required in this process so PayPal are not used.
- Having clicked Add to Cart, you should be redirected to your basket. Scroll to and click ‘Check Out’.
- IMPORTANT: On this page, tick the box named ‘Keep me up to date on news and exclusive offers’. Failure to do this will mean we are unable to deliver your match streaming link in an email. Please then enter a valid email address in the field under ‘contact information’.
Be sure to double check your email address and ensure it is correct – this is where your live stream link will be delivered to. Click ‘Continue to Shipping’.
- Click ‘Continue to Payment’.
- Scroll to the bottom of your order summary, and click ‘Complete order’.
- Automated emails should now be on their way to your inbox. One will be from the club store confirming your order, the second will include the match link. Please check your spam folders before contacting the club about undelivered emails – we have confirmed reports of emails to @hotmail addresses landing in the spam folder.
Please allow 5-10 minutes for the delivery of the live stream linking email – the average delivery time is 4 mins after order.
- Open the second email and click the watch game button.
- Sit back, settle in and watch the Dream Team.
The instructions above will be re-shared on matchday and the club’s social media team will be on hand throughout the week and on Saturday to assist supporters.