Annan Update

Bad weather on Saturday and Sunday again in the area (Rain, Sleet, Snow) has not helped certain areas of the Shielfield pitch in drying out. The club will look at the situation on Tuesday morning (sharp frost forecast overnight) to decide if any inspection is required for the Annan game (Tues. 16 Feb KO 7.45pm)